What is Invisalign?
Invisalign – Virtually undetectable, and hardly noticeable that you’re straightening your teeth.
- NO wires or brackets
- Elimination of common braces emergencies
- Using a series of clear, removable aligners that are almost invisible
- NO worries of hygiene issues due to brushing around brackets
- Eat whatever you like
- Available for ages 8 to 80
The Invisalign® System combines advanced 3-D computer graphics technology with 100-year-old science of orthodontics. Invisalign® aligners are designed to move your teeth in small steps to the desired final position prescribed by Dr. McConnell. Each aligner is precisely calibrated and manufactured to fit your mouth at each stage of the treatment plan. Your first step is to visit our office to determine if Invisalign® is right for you. After sending precise treatment instructions, Invisalign® uses advanced computer technology to translate these instructions in a sequence of finely calibrated aligners. Each aligner is worn for one week and only taken out to eat, brush and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth will begin to move gradually — week-by-week until the final alignment prescribed is attained. Then you’ll be smiling like you never have before!
Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign®.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN® WORK?
- Wear each set of Aligners for one week.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Most visits are every 8-10 weeks.
MILLIONS of people worldwide have discovered INVISALIGN!
Are you ready for your new #BeautifulSMILE ?